During the cold winter months we tend to spend most of our time indoors, causing our environment to get very dusty and stuffy. Making our homes an unhealthy living environment. It's important to have a deep cleaning of your home at least twice a year to get rid of the allergens that cause sicknesses and difficulties breathing. Spring and fall are the perfect times to get your home fresh and clean.
A Spring or Fall cleaning is a deep cleaning of your entire home. It consists of moving all your furniture, cleaning behind and underneath of everything.
Spring and Fall cleaning is consisted of the following:
- Remove cobwebs and dust from walls
- Clean baseboards, window sills and ceiling fans (Height restrictions apply)
- Dust and wipe furniture
- Vacuum under and behind all furniture
- Dust all wall hangings
- Clean mirrors
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean and sanitize Bathrooms: Bathtub, Shower, Tiles, Toilets, Vanity, Mirror, Light switches, Dust lights, Baseboards, Floors
- Clean and sanitize Kitchen: Countertops, Tables, Sinks, Dust light fixtures, Light switches, Cabinets (Exterior), Appliances (Exterior), Microwave (Interior and Exterior)
- Clean behind Fridge and Stove - Vacuum and Mop (Must be pulled out by client)
- Take out garbage
- Make all beds and change linens (If requested by client)
- Dust light fixtures and wipe all light switches
- Clean doors, door frames and handles
- Dust and wipe shelves (Remove all items and replace)
- Vacuum and mop inside closets
- Wash walls (As requested by client)
- Interior cabinets (As requested by client)
- Interior Fridge and Oven (As requested by client)
- Wash Interior Windows (As requested by client)
Why you can always count on us!
-All Products and Equipment Supplied
-Eco-friendly Green Products
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
And much more!